Sarco Sanitary Steam Pressure Regulator
SRV6 Sanitary Stainless Steel Pressure Regulator
The SRV6 is a direct acting sanitary stainless steel pressure regulator
designed to reduce pressure in clean and pure
steam, liquid and gas systems. Available in 1",
1-1/2" and 2" sizes, the SRV6 is manufactured in
316/316L stainless steel, with all wetted parts
mechanically polished to 20 microinches Ra, then
electropolished. The angle pattern of the sanitary pressure regulator design ensures
that the valve is self draining, while Tri-Clamp®
compatible connections ease removal and ensure
cleanliness. Diaphragm restraints and valve travel
stop, which are standard features, prevents
excessive diaphragm movement under vacuum
conditions, which extends service life and reduces
Downstream pressure is set by compressing
the control spring. On start-up, flow passes
through the main valve resulting in a downstream
pressure buildup. As the downstream pressure
begins to rise it acts on the underside of the
diaphragm, opposing the spring force and causing
the main valve to move closer to its seat. This
movement throttles the flow, ensuring that the
downstream pressure is accurately controlled at
the desired set point.
Sarco SRV6 Sanitary Pressure Regulator Features and Benefits
- Accurate control of pressure for optimum process control.
- Trouble free operation even under vacuum conditions.
- All wetted parts are electropolished 316/316L stainless steel to resist corrosion.
- Rugged yet lightweight construction reduces installation costs.
- Tri-Clamp® compatible connections for cleanliness and ease of removal.
Sanitary Pressure Regulator Specifications
- Materials of Construction: 316/316? Stainless steel wetted parts
- Surace Finish: Mechanically polished to 20 Ra then electropolished, external parts are electropolished
- Diaphragm Material: PEFE
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 116 PSIG
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 347 deg F
- Downstream Pressure Range: 7-75 psi
- Maximum Cv: 1