Bio-Simplex Sampling Manifold Systems
Bio-Simplex Sampling Manifold System
Economically designed for the single-use market, Bio-Simplex™ Sampling Manifold Systems are available with either four, six, eight or ten 60mL sampling bottles and an additional 500mL purge bottle at the end of the manifold. Each 60mL PETG bottle is
connected to the Bio-Simplex™ manifold with 10 inches of tubing with a
clamp, an EZ Top® container closure, a 0.2 μm vent filter and polyethylene
cap. All EZ Top®s, tubing and manifolds are made from animal derived
component free (ADCF) pharmaceutical grade C-Flex® thermoplastic
elastomer (TPE) resin –– engineered to ensure an unobstructed fluid path,
a secure elastomeric seal against each bottle with extremely low levels of
Bio-Simplex™ Sampling Manifolds are easily used with sterile
connecting devices and thermal tubing sealers. They are sold double
bagged and gamma irradiated. A carrying traydesigned for up to ten 60mL sample bottles and one 500mL purge bottle is included.
Bio-Simplex Sampling Manifolds Ideal Applications
The standard 4, 6, 8 or 10 bottle sampling manifolds provide ideal solutions
for aseptic sampling, sterile additions, and for pulling samples to be retained.
In the typical cell culture application, using the system provides a simple
and easy mechanism for taking daily or periodic samples without breaking
into the production line. This system also provides an ideal method to pull
batch samples in the final formulation of your product. This sales literature provides details on our standard Sampling Manifold line. If you have a specific application that requires some modification or customization please call us and let us know your application.
Bio-Simplex Sampling Manifold Specifications
- EZ Top® Closure Assembly: Pharmaceutical grade ADCF TPE resin and tubing
- Bottles: 60 milliliter PETG bottles with 24mm HDPE caps, one 500ml PETG purge bottle with HDPE cap
- Each Bottle: Port 1, Fill Line: 1/8” ID x 1/4” OD ADCF C-Flex tubing. 10” long from EZ Top
- Port 2, Vent Line: 1/8”ID x 1/4” OD ADCF C-Flex tubing with 25mm 0.2 μm vent filter.10” long from EZ Top
- Manifold Inlet Tubing: 12” of 1/8” x 1/4” C-Flex.
- Standard Connections: Plugged end. Tubing compatible with sterile connecting devices and thermal tubing welders
- Sterilization: Gamma Irradiation
- Recommended Pressure Range: 5 PSI max @ ambient
- Recommended temperature range: 0ºC – Room temperature
- Applications: Media prep, media addition, aseptic filling, bioreactor inoculation, cell incubation, sub-culture
Download Bio-Simplex Sampling Manifold Systems Datasheets