Sani-Tech EZ Top Container Closure and Sealing Systems
Sani-Tech® EZ Top Container Closure
Manufactured from high-purity, platinum-cured silicone elastomers,
thermoplastic elastomer, or thermoplastics, our Sani-Tech® Sealing and
Transfer System components provide an aseptic seal for handling various
high-purity fluids in biopharmaceutical applications. The Sealing and Transfer
Systems allow you to easily retrofit your existing glass and plastic carboys,
glass solution and media bottles and stainless steel vessels for aseptic fluid
transfer, sampling or sealing.
EZ Top Characteristics
- Sealing and Transfer Systems technology ensures the fluid contact areas are virtually crevice free, reducing the possibility of cross-contamination and loss of product.
- Sealing and Transfer Systems can be completely customized to meet yourspecific application requirements. Factory installed multi-port configurationswith silicone tubing and sanitary dip tubes are available with silicone tubing and sanitary dip tubes are available.
- All high-purity platinum-cured silicone and thermoplastic components can beautoclaved and sterilized for long life and reliability.
All Sealing and Transfer Systems materials of construction are non-cytotoxic
and comply with USP Class VI standards.
EZ Top Features and Benefits
- Provides an aseptic seal for handling high-purity fluids and sensitive biologicals
- Silicone insert with or without silicone tubing or sanitary dip tubes
- Manufactured from high-purity platinum-cured silicone or thermoplastics
- Modified screw closures with multi-port capabilities
- All components can be sterilized for long-life and reliability
- Custom design capabilities for all components
Typical EZ Top Applications
- Aseptic fluid transfer, sampling or sealing
- Glass and plastic carboys
- Glass solution and media bottles
- Stainless steel vessels
- Process applications