Sani-Tech Sani-Link Manifolds
Sani-Tech Sani-Link Silicone Manifolds
The Sani-Tech Sani-Link manifold is a true industry first and has been
awarded a U.S. Patent (No. 6,290,265) for its unique features. Utilizing S.I.B®
(Smooth Inner Bore) technology Sani-Link minimizes the need for fittings,
connections or assembly and all leak points and entrapment areas have been
Sani-Tech Sani-Link are manufactured from custom biopharmaceutical-grade silicone and is completely characterized to help with your validation processes. Sani-Link can be supplied in a wide array of shapes and sizes to adapt to your specific applications.
Process engineers and designers can specify any combination of manifolds.
Sani-Tech Sani-Link manifolds are available for use with STHT-C and Sani-Tech Ultra
non-reinforced silicone tubing or STHT-R braid-reinforced silicone hose for
elevated pressure applications.
Sani-Tech Sani-Link manifolds can be autoclaved or cleaned and sterilized
by SIP (braid-reinforced only), gamma radiation or CIP procedures.
Sani-Tech Sani-Link manifolds are manufactured from the finest grade of
silicone materials and is fully characterized, validated and tested to a variety
of specifications including USP Class VI criteria, ISO 10993 and European
Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9. For additional compliance data please review
characterization information on the back page. Sani-Tech Sani-Link
manifolds have a masterfile with the U.S Food and Drug Administration.
Sani-Tech Sani-Link Features and Benefits
- Ultra-pure, bio-pharmaceutical grade
- Original patented technology (No. 6,290,265)
- Fully characterized and tested to all current standards
- Sani-Link has unsurpassed surface smoothness
- Choose from either STHT-C non-reinforced silicone tubing or STHT-R braid-reinforced silicone hose for elevated pressures
- Sani-Link eliminates entrapment, leak points and pulsation, assembly time, and fitting connections
- Custom striping and identification capabilities
Typical Sani-Link Applications
- Sterile Filling
- Peristaltic Pumps
- Filtration and Fermentation
- Closed Collection Systems
- Drug Delivery and Discovery